D1 STREET LEGAL DRIFT SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Attack! ~ Hosted by Free Spirit!

2 posters

Go down

Japan Attack! ~ Hosted by Free Spirit! Empty Japan Attack! ~ Hosted by Free Spirit!

Post by EBISU Fujin Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:55 am

Japan Attack! ~ Hosted by Free Spirit! 15416053647_893a611a7f_o

http://jpattack-tfs.forumotion.com/

Like Japanese Drift Culture?
Like D1GP?
Like D1SL?
Like Virtual Drifting?

If the answer to any of those is yes then you should join us on JPAttack! JPAttack! is a attempt by Free Spirit to bring back the roots of drifting through connection, news and shared interests. So if you have the time, please come join us!
EBISU Fujin
EBISU Fujin

Back to top Go down

Japan Attack! ~ Hosted by Free Spirit! Empty Re: Japan Attack! ~ Hosted by Free Spirit!

Post by EBISU Fujin Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:32 am

Bit of a bump, if you are still interested in competing in D1, you need to join the site and re-register or you will not be competing.
EBISU Fujin
EBISU Fujin

Back to top Go down

Japan Attack! ~ Hosted by Free Spirit! Empty Re: Japan Attack! ~ Hosted by Free Spirit!

Post by Akihirro Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:00 am

EBISU Fujin wrote:Bit of a bump, if you are still interested in competing in D1, you need to join the site and re-register or you will not be competing.
I'll be making a broadcast to the registered D1SL drivers tomorrow so if you'd like me to implement the re-opening of D1GP in there, I'll do that.
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

https://virtual-d1sl.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EBISU Fujin Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:13 am

Akihiro wrote:
EBISU Fujin wrote:Bit of a bump, if you are still interested in competing in D1, you need to join the site and re-register or you will not be competing.
I'll be making a broadcast to the registered D1SL drivers tomorrow so if you'd like me to implement the re-opening of D1GP in there, I'll do that.

Go Ahead
EBISU Fujin
EBISU Fujin

Back to top Go down

Post by EBISU Fujin Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:01 am

Hosting a rFactor drift server at 3:00 PM EST

Check the site for info
EBISU Fujin
EBISU Fujin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down