D1 STREET LEGAL DRIFT SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centurion Racing

2 posters

Go down

Centurion Racing  Empty Centurion Racing

Post by Foreverr BACON Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:06 am

Centurion Racing  F3MdtSO8nYM5dsG67rkg
Centurion Performance Engineering is a performance garage that just recently opened and have dived head-first in to the vast world of performance engineering and fabrication. From the beginning CPE has been building drift cars as a flagship and have expanded into the virtual world. CPE will continue to push the motor sport of drifting for many years to come. We have competed in FDA Pro-Am and are competing in D1GP

----------------Drivers:---------------

Foreverr BACON #92(USA)
xMINING MODEx #23(USA)
---------------Team Correspondents---------------

Team Owner/ Manager: Foreverr BACON
Media Supervisor: xMINING MODEx

---------------Sponsors---------------
Centurion Racing  266
Centurion Racing  268
Centurion Racing  Sghiee
Centurion Racing  Nengun-3038-02-rs-r-suspension_coil

Last edited by Foreverr BACON on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Foreverr BACON
Foreverr BACON

Back to top Go down

Centurion Racing  Empty Re: Centurion Racing

Post by Foreverr BACON Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:24 am

So like I said above we are a new team hoping to make it in the big world of Forza. We have already signed up for the D1SL 2014-15 series and hope to do well in this new series. As soon as I heard about this series I went on mautofied.com and started looking for a car to compete in.
Centurion Racing  15qfbeu
I quickly found this 2013 Scion Fr-s for $17000 and being an 86 chassis fanboy I had to have it, but i only realized after it had shipped that it had no transmission. No biggy though because i was already talking to elite racing transmissions about having a better transmission built to cope with the amount of stress it will be put through (because who doesn't love changing a transmission after every round).

Last edited by Foreverr BACON on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Foreverr BACON
Foreverr BACON

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverr BACON Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:30 am

BTW does anyone know what the max photo width is while still making it fit?
Foreverr BACON
Foreverr BACON

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ-Rau Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Foreverr BACON wrote:BTW does anyone know what the max photo width is while still making it fit?

If you upload your Forza photos to tinypic.com, it gives you an option to resize the pic to "message board" proportions, which fits the whole picture without being unnecessarily small. Hope this helps! And good luck for the season ahead!

JJ-Rau

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverr BACON Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:12 am

JJ-Rau wrote:
Foreverr BACON wrote:BTW does anyone know what the max photo width is while still making it fit?

If you upload your Forza photos to tinypic.com, it gives you an option to resize the pic to "message board" proportions, which fits the whole picture without being unnecessarily small. Hope this helps! And good luck for the season ahead!

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!
Foreverr BACON
Foreverr BACON

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverr BACON Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:39 am

So the car got here today which was surprising because we had expected it to get here tomorrow. Either way we immediately started tearing it apart to prep it for the massive amounts of modifications that it will go through. the first thing that we did was take out the engine and if you havent seen a D45 engine outside of a car before then here it is.
Centurion Racing  1z2gfhu
Now if you remember from the last post that I was talking to Elite Racing Transmissions about having one built. Well it turns out they had a transmission in stock that would fit it and was rated to 500hp. In other words the drift gods are on our side so far. We wasted no time in mating it to the engine that we had to make sure it would fit and behold, it did. I'm not going to give out too many details yet but were definitely running some form of forced induction to this engine and she'll definitely be running some decent numbers by the time were done with her.
Foreverr BACON
Foreverr BACON

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverr BACON Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:23 am

As a result of the major overhaul of Falken Tires' sponsor budget. Centurion Racing is no longer sponsored by Falken Tires. Needless to say we needed to get a new tire sponsor, especially at the amount of tires we go through during events so after sending a few emails and making some phone calls, we have gained GT Radial as our new tire sponsor. We will be running the Champiro SX2 tires and the Champiro UHP1 tires for the 2014/2015 season.
Foreverr BACON
Foreverr BACON

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverr BACON Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:13 am

Ok so during this past three days the team has been on a mad dash to finish the Toyota 86 for D1SL. Well now its time for the big reveal of the Centurion Racing/Vision Audio/Toyota Racing Development, Toyota 86. We have 478ps to the block and 430ps to the extremely grippy Gt Radial Champiro SX2 tires.
Centurion Racing  351gyv9
Centurion Racing  286xzpt
Centurion Racing  5dnwxu
Foreverr BACON
Foreverr BACON

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverr BACON Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:25 pm

Now that we have released all the information about the GT86 for now, we will now focus our attention on our other driver and his vehicle for Centurion Racing for this series. xMINING MODEx. He has always been one for trying to be different. So when he was trying to decide on what car he should use, but would still be competitive. He just decided to run a chassis that he has run since his early days of drifting. The Mazda Miata. Because he uses a miata for seemingly every drift event he goes to, he knows how to build it, so I just told him to give us a shopping list and it would happen.(Note to self: do not give someone a blank check to build a drift car...ever) Upside is that we will probably not break anything ever on that car once its done; unless a wall decides that it likes our livery and decides to try it on. Once again, we will be releasing more information towards the first round of D1SL.
Foreverr BACON
Foreverr BACON

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down