D1 STREET LEGAL DRIFT SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas Everybody! (Details on Round 4 - 5)

3 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas Everybody! (Details on Round 4 - 5) Empty Merry Christmas Everybody! (Details on Round 4 - 5)

Post by Akihirro Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:52 am

D1SL UPDATE - ROUND 4 & 5

Hey guys, how's it going?

It's been a couple of weeks since Round 3, congratulations to J Defy for the win. Not the turnout we wanted but it was still fun for the drivers I assume.

Now, I obviously need to update you guys on when the following rounds are going to be, etc. We had these past few rounds quite close to each other and with it being Christmas this week and obviously New Year's day soon, everyone is going to have plans and be extremely busy, so I need to cater to your needs as a community so that you guys don't miss out on all the fun!

I plan on hosting Round 4 mid-January as everyone will probably be a little more settled after the Winter Holidays by then and back to their usual routines. Days will remain the same / similar (Thu - Sat) and there could be a change in tracks - so watch this space.

Of course, I am going to need some feedback from you guys because this planning does take time and although it might seem easy as we have done everything so quickly, it's taken a lot of prep work and a lot of time from my fellow drivers and team members for videos, section help, and almost anything regarding this site.

So, if you remaining drivers will please give me some feedback on this post to let me know your position in D1SL (whether you'll attend or not in the future) that would be awesome!

Merry Christmas everybody, and a happy new year! I wish you all a good one.

- Akihirro
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

https://virtual-d1sl.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Everybody! (Details on Round 4 - 5) Empty Re: Merry Christmas Everybody! (Details on Round 4 - 5)

Post by lostpuppet78 Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:28 pm

im planning on attending the last few rounds
lostpuppet78
lostpuppet78

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Everybody! (Details on Round 4 - 5) Empty Re: Merry Christmas Everybody! (Details on Round 4 - 5)

Post by J Defy Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:13 am

gay
J Defy
J Defy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down