D1 STREET LEGAL DRIFT SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCR FACTORY total car service - Nissan and Toyota Servicing for D1SL!

+2
J Defy
Akihirro
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MCR FACTORY total car service - Nissan and Toyota Servicing for D1SL!  - Page 2 Empty Re: MCR FACTORY total car service - Nissan and Toyota Servicing for D1SL!

Post by Akihirro Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:05 am

Dr. Venkman wrote:For the sticker or car? The car is a custom dark teal ive done. Ill post up the paint code when I get home if you need. Can I also get a koyorad logo?
Yeah, that'd be really cool if you would post the code up on here. And yeah no problem man. Smile
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

https://virtual-d1sl.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MCR FACTORY total car service - Nissan and Toyota Servicing for D1SL!  - Page 2 Empty Re: MCR FACTORY total car service - Nissan and Toyota Servicing for D1SL!

Post by Dr. Venkman Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:20 am

I can do that no problem Smile I'll be off work in around 4 hours so I'll have it up around then Smile

Dr. Venkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Akihirro Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:23 am

Dr. Venkman wrote:I can do that no problem Smile I'll be off work in around 4 hours so I'll have it up around then Smile
Well it's around half 11 for me now, so I gotta get some sleep before college tomorrow - but when I get on Xbox tomorrow night at some point, work will begin on the car then.

KeeFn's car is already finished tonight and I also managed to fit an Origin Labo kit onto JJ-Rau's car, so it shouldn't be a problem Very Happy
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Venkman Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:45 am

Oh I'm not in a rush. I'd love to have it ready by matsuri, but I'm not going to rush you dude. I just meant I'll get it up here for reference on your end. Very Happy

Dr. Venkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Akihirro Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:52 am

Dr. Venkman wrote:Oh I'm not in a rush. I'd love to have it ready by matsuri, but I'm not going to rush you dude. I just meant I'll get it up here for reference on your end. Very Happy
I'll try my best to get it done in time for the matsuri. Smile
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Venkman Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:24 am

If not I'm not worried a bit!

Dr. Venkman

Back to top Go down

Post by J Defy Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:15 pm

Akihiro wrote:
Dr. Venkman wrote:I can do that no problem Smile I'll be off work in around 4 hours so I'll have it up around then Smile
Well it's around half 11 for me now, so I gotta get some sleep before college tomorrow - but when I get on Xbox tomorrow night at some point, work will begin on the car then.

KeeFn's car is already finished tonight and I also managed to fit an Origin Labo kit onto JJ-Rau's car, so it shouldn't be a problem Very Happy
It shows all the post's in your time zone, and I don't like it 0_0
J Defy
J Defy

Back to top Go down

Post by Akihirro Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:27 pm

J Defy wrote:
Akihiro wrote:

It shows all the post's in your time zone, and I don't like it 0_0
I'll try to change it ASAP if I can.
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Venkman Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:27 am

Paint code is as follows:
Hue: 0.52
Saturation: 1.00
Brightness: 0.68

Dr. Venkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Akihirro Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:29 am

Dr. Venkman wrote:Paint code is as follows:
Hue: 0.52
Saturation: 1.00
Brightness: 0.68
Canards and bodywork done.

Rest of the livery is a W.I.P!

EDIT: would you like any graphics done to it? Or would you prefer it to be plain with the logos and cosmetics?
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Venkman Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:37 am

A surprise livery would be awesome. I have a design on it now, but I know you guys can whip up something rad. Smile

Livery in yellow, orange, or pink would be preferred please?

Dr. Venkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Akihirro Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:38 am

Dr. Venkman wrote:A surprise livery would be awesome. I have a design on it now, but I know you guys can whip up something rad. Smile

Livery in yellow, orange, or pink would be preferred please?
Haha, thanks for the heads up!

On topic, I think we can work something out no problem. Hopefully, we'll have your car finished up over the next 12-24 hours approx.
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Venkman Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:42 am

Woo! Definitely excited! Thanks much. Smile

Dr. Venkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Akihirro Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:06 am

MCR FACTORY total car service - Nissan and Toyota Servicing for D1SL!  - Page 2 Getpho10

So, looks the livery came along a lot quicker than planned. We managed to go ham in the past few hours and get it done! The logos are reversed on the other side besides the main sponsor and the D1SL Sponsor Box.

What do you think? Smile

Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Venkman Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:17 am

I love it! Thank you, it's freaking awesome. Very Happy

Dr. Venkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Akihirro Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:34 am

Dr. Venkman wrote:I love it! Thank you, it's freaking awesome. Very Happy

No problem man! I did the best job possible considering I'm busy with paint work on here, college and all that, luckily we've got half term break over the next week though.

Shoot me a friend request @MCR Akihiro! Very Happy
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Venkman Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:36 am

Dude. It came out awesome, can't wait to pilot it. I'll shoot you a FR Asap. Smile

Dr. Venkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Akihirro Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:21 am

Dr. Venkman wrote:Dude. It came out awesome, can't wait to pilot it. I'll shoot you a FR Asap. Smile

I'll be sure to send it over now. Smile
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Venkman Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:22 am

Very Happy stoked!

Dr. Venkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiiler Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:09 am

yo, would be cool if you guys could help me out with my s15
i want something similar to this fitted on it Smile
http://gyazo.com/83fcebfa87f65b525fb863da263dfe20

Gamertag:Kaiiler
Car:s15
Tuning:No
Livery:No
Body Kit/Parts: Origin Labo
woudlnt mind giving you guys some publicity in compensation, so slap a virtual mcr factory sticker on there if you want to! Smile
Kaiiler
Kaiiler

Back to top Go down

Post by Akihirro Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:35 am

Kaiiler wrote:yo, would be cool if you guys could help me out with my s15

woudlnt mind giving you guys some publicity in compensation, so slap a virtual mcr factory sticker on there if you want to! Smile

Sure - Origin Labo Racing Line Aero w/ Canards...should be delivered within 7 days.
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiiler Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:50 am

Akihiro wrote:
Kaiiler wrote:yo, would be cool if you guys could help me out with my s15

Sure - Origin Labo Racing Line Aero w/ Canards...should be delivered within 7 days.
awsome, cant wait! Smile
Kaiiler
Kaiiler

Back to top Go down

Post by BimmerBoy46 Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:39 am

Are you painting or modding these bodykits?

BimmerBoy46

Back to top Go down

Post by Akihirro Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:01 pm

BimmerBoy46 wrote:Are you painting or modding these bodykits?
It's all done with paint work.
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J Defy Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Hahaha "modding bodykits" I'm done............ But anyway, I'm looking for a paint for my D1GP ride. Gonna keep it clean, just gotta rep some sponsors but I'm not very good with decal placement :p

I have the base color I want = Metallic, 0.91, 1.00, 0.52
I have Stock front bumper, and Wald SS, and Rear bumper.
Main Sponsor: Bride

Gamertag: You know me bae Smile J Defy tho
Car: 2010 GT-R SpecV
Tuning: Nah
Livery: Yeaa
Body Kit/Parts:
J Defy
J Defy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next