D1 STREET LEGAL DRIFT SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J Defy's Road to D1SL Championship! ♣

Go down

J Defy's Road to D1SL Championship! ♣ Empty J Defy's Road to D1SL Championship! ♣

Post by J Defy Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:39 am

Hey people! This is my "blog" on how my build for this season will be going. I welcome you all Smile

Without any further intro, here's my current S14!

J Defy's Road to D1SL Championship! ♣ 15409515577_5c371a555f_z

Despite what it may seem, the doors are meant to be black. (Jeez, I know right? Who tf does that anyway? Random) We also ended up going with a black roof as well. The car was professionally tuned and modified with the help of my main bitch (Akihiro hehe) and his bitches at MCR Factory (Dat SWAG Though).I won't be going into details on suspension and give away our MCR secrets to success, but what I can tell you is we're coming in hot at a whopping 487 horsepower.

Unfortunately, in the short time we had the car, we already had a little fender bender with a wall just pushing it too hard on the practice sessions I guess. (s/o to the wall for not crying) and left us with an ugly ass white bumper to throw on.
Before
J Defy's Road to D1SL Championship! ♣ 15409515667_d58f18d7b9_z
The Crash
J Defy's Road to D1SL Championship! ♣ 14975366613_3cde411a82_z
What had to happen Sad
J Defy's Road to D1SL Championship! ♣ 15409908900_4b055a3cc0_z

That's it for now. Will be updated once I actually do something to it I guess :p Bye #Rims in pic are fake.
J Defy
J Defy

Back to top Go down