D1 STREET LEGAL DRIFT SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Blog #2 - Short Update

2 posters

Go down

Staff Blog #2 - Short Update Empty Staff Blog #2 - Short Update

Post by Akihirro Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:26 pm

So a good amount of people got back to me and so far we've had a few well known guys sign up to the forum and obtain their license, which is an awesome start and hopefully we can spread the word a little more and get other guys to take part too.

But it's almost 2:30am and I've been working on this all day and working all the regulations out and laying out this new forum, which by the way, I hope is very accessible and easy to use! I think it's time for bed now haha.

One other thing is that we are going to be hosting the first round in THREE WEEKS TIME. It's going to be running over three days - Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Yep, you guessed it. Early birds qualifying on Thursday, main qualifying event on the Friday and the Top 16 battles on the Saturday. I figured with that planned out and the early notice for everyone, it should make up for a good turn-out. At least I hope, it's very ambitious at this stage as there aren't as many competitors left on Forza 4. Hopefully, this gives the newer drivers a chance to compete with the pros, as the FDA Pro-AM/Pro program has kinda stalled at the moment and the Pro-AM competitors are left on waiting for competition. No big deal though! This is part of the reason I am motivated to run this new series.

Have a good night guys, and a pleasant tomorrow. Arigatou-gozaimasu.

- Akihiro
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

https://virtual-d1sl.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Staff Blog #2 - Short Update Empty Re: Staff Blog #2 - Short Update

Post by J Defy Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:49 pm

Well, ummm. We can't use the "Introduce yourself thread" Only admins can make posts and threads Sad Just a heads up because I wanted to go make one.
J Defy
J Defy

Back to top Go down

Post by Akihirro Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:31 pm

J Defy wrote:Well, ummm. We can't use the "Introduce yourself thread" Only admins can make posts and threads Sad Just a heads up because I wanted to go make one.
Oh, really? I guess I'll have to change that when I get back in from college.
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

https://virtual-d1sl.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down