D1 STREET LEGAL DRIFT SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Blog #3 - Just a few things to discuss

Go down

Staff Blog #3 - Just a few things to discuss Empty Staff Blog #3 - Just a few things to discuss

Post by Akihirro Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:24 am

So it's been around 2 weeks or so since we launched this whole thing up and we have a nice drivers line-up so far. As of yet, I know a few may be a no-show for the event but I'm confident we'll have at least 20 people that will show up. (I hope..)

I've decided that we're probably going to go with Top 16 unless there are 30 drivers or more.

I understand that if we get 29 people, 13 people aren't going to be happy if they don't quite make the cut - but trust me, it's worse in the real world when roughly 50 drivers or more attempt to make the cut in the real D1 STREET LEGAL DRIFTING SERIES and there's only a Top 16 bracket. It's how it goes unfortunately. But hopefully, this will motivate drivers to be on the ball for all the rounds.

Not all the sections are set in stone as of yet. We are happy with most of them but there's the odd 1 or 2 that we're not sure about. It could be that mid-season we either develop these tracks or change them completely. We're not so sure.

Thanks for reading,
Akihiro.
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

https://virtual-d1sl.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down