D1 STREET LEGAL DRIFT SERIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Blog #4 - Start of the D1SL Round 1 Weekend...

Go down

Staff Blog #4 - Start of the D1SL Round 1 Weekend... Empty Staff Blog #4 - Start of the D1SL Round 1 Weekend...

Post by Akihirro Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Things have run pretty smoothly so far. We had a good turn out at the Tanso's of 21 people with only 16 people qualifying, thank you so much guys for turning up! This competition can only run with the people in it participating, I started to get a little worried that we wouldn't even fill Top 16 (despite over 35 people now having licenses) but we did and it's been really fun so far. A few surprises up top as we had "ilovedori", "MCON Maverick" and "TauntSquash49" getting a 5th, 3rd and 1st place! Congratulations to them. Props to TauntSquash especially for joining on such a late notice and adapting to the circuit extremely quickly and just edging over CA POWAZZZ who had an extremely good set of runs. The qualifying runs in the whole bracket couldn't have been closer if I'm honest.

There are a few people who got really unlucky and will definitely come back 10x stronger next round. But the Tsuiso battles await, and on Saturday we'll see who can really prove it amongst the best in the field. There will sure be a few surprises in store, I can already tell. For now, I enjoy a nice break tomorrow before running the competition on the Saturday and can't wait to see you all there. Arigatou!!
Akihirro
Akihirro
Admin

https://virtual-d1sl.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down